Are you ready to start losing weight for good? Get the Complete Guide to the Ketogenic Diet NOW with quick start checklists, recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, grocery lists and all you need to know to start a low-carb lifestyle today. Lose weight and keep it off with this book by your side!
- 3 lbs. Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 4-5 large garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 T. fresh rosemary leaves, finely minced (or 1 t. dried)
- ½ c. chicken or vegetable broth, preferably organic
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- 3 T. unsalted butter, cut into chunks
1. Combine potatoes, garlic, rosemary leaves, and broth in Instant Pot®. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting to 8 minutes.
2. When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10
minutes, then manually release any remaining pressure.
3. Carefully remove lid and add heavy cream. Mash the potatoes with a
potato masher or immersion blender until almost smooth, but still slightly chunky. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with butter and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 253
This is the Keto Meal Plan that completely changed my life. Check this out if you’re curious about starting the Keto Diet or need some help to succeed.
If you’re just starting the keto diet, a food journal specifically for keto like this one can help you to stay on track. Track your meals, macros, mood, fasting times and movement daily to spot helpful and harmful patterns that help you achieve your weight loss and health goals.
Looking for a guide to sticking to the keto diet? Our Complete Guide to the Ketogenic Diet Book is a complete, all-in-one resource for starting and sticking to the ketogenic diet. This book includes all the need-to-know info about the keto diet plus meal plans, checklists and grocery lists to get you started.
Want the grocery list for free? Get it below.