Mangos are one of my favorite fruits and one of the best ways to have them in the summertime is in a refreshing frozen cocktail! This Frozen Mango Slushie is absolutely delightful and especially tantalizing with some tequila for a Frozen Mango Margarita.
This delicious, refreshing frozen slushy does not require any added sweetener thanks to a healthy dose of fresh (or frozen) mango and orange juice. A small amount of fresh lime juice adds just the right amount of tanginess to balance out the sweeter flavors.
This is the Keto Meal Plan that completely changed my life. Check this out if you’re curious about starting the Keto Diet or need some help to succeed.
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed (or 2½ c. frozen mango)
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice
- ¾ c. fresh orange juice
- ½ c. water
- 8-10 large ice cubes
- Optional Garnish:
- 4 short fresh rosemary spears, bottom leaves removed
- 12 small fresh mango chunks
- For Frozen Mango Margaritas:
- 4 oz. 100% agave tequila
1. Prepare garnish by threading mango cubes onto fresh rosemary spears and set aside.
2. Add fresh or frozen mango, lime juice, orange juice, and water to a
blender and pulse to combine. For an adults-only variation, add four ounces of tequila, as well.
3. Add ice and pulse for a few seconds, just until the ice is crushed into
small pieces. Do not over-blend.
4. Pour into serving glasses and garnish with rosemary-mango spears. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122
If you’re just starting the keto diet, a food journal specifically for keto like this one can help you to stay on track. Track your meals, macros, mood, fasting times and movement daily to spot helpful and harmful patterns that help you achieve your weight loss and health goals.
Looking for a guide to sticking to the keto diet? Our Complete Guide to the Ketogenic Diet Book is a complete, all-in-one resource for starting and sticking to the ketogenic diet. This book includes all the need-to-know info about the keto diet plus meal plans, checklists and grocery lists to get you started.
Want the grocery list for free? Get it below.