This is the Keto Meal Plan that completely changed my life. Check this out if you’re curious about starting the Keto Diet or need some help to succeed.
- 1 lb. figs, stems removed, washed, and quartered
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- ½ c. honey, preferably local
- 1 t. pure vanilla bean extract
1. In a large bowl, combine the prepped figs with the lemon juice and allow the figs sit at room temperature for about 45 minutes.
2. Transfer the figs, along with the juice, to a large pot set over medium heat. Add the honey and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally until the figs break down into a thick and slightly granular jam, around 50-55 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
4. Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175
Are you ready to start losing weight for good? Get the Complete Guide to the Ketogenic Diet NOW with quick start checklists, recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, grocery lists and all you need to know to start a low-carb lifestyle today. Lose weight and keep it off with this book by your side!
If you’re just starting the keto diet, a food journal specifically for keto like this one can help you to stay on track. Track your meals, macros, mood, fasting times and movement daily to spot helpful and harmful patterns that help you achieve your weight loss and health goals.
I love having keto snacks at the ready. Try my favorite keto chocolate bars, bone broth and protein powders here. Use code ONANDOFFKETO for 10% off your order!
Looking for a guide to sticking to the keto diet? Our Complete Guide to the Ketogenic Diet Book is a complete, all-in-one resource for starting and sticking to the ketogenic diet. This book includes all the need-to-know info about the keto diet plus meal plans, checklists and grocery lists to get you started.
Want the grocery list for free? Get it below.